profile | tagboard | quotes | fanlistings | site | entries

Twilight Official Trailer and some updates
Sunday, July 20, 2008 @ 7:03 PM

mood: tired but a bit cheerful
listening to: Moment of Truth - FM Static

Quick entry. Just got home. Need to eat dinner first. So happy I bought 2 pairs of shoes. One was on sale. One's purple, the other was gold. Not sure if I could wear it to school though; gotta talk to the guards.

Later after I ate and tidy up my room and the kitchen, I'm gonna edit this entry and talk about my busy week: thesis title, the earthquake rumor, Mom's changing decision, etc.

[edit]
Or perhaps the next week. I have prelims coming up. I might not blog till it's finished. -_- Anyway-- look what's on finally!

The official trailer was released! Yay!

I'll have to comment on this later. Okay fine, one comment: Check out Robert Pattinson's look on 00:23. His eyes are GORGEOUS.

I gotta say that I was the first to sign in the reservation list for Breaking Dawn at Robinsons Imus. *cackles* Edward! Edward! Edward! I want my own "Edward".

Ahem. Gotta stop hoping coz it ain't gonna happen. LOL

Ta-ta for now.[/edit]

Labels: , , , , ,

I want to stop wondering "what-ifs".
I need to know "what is".

.