profile | tagboard | quotes | fanlistings | site | entries

Absence
Tuesday, April 29, 2008 @ 10:53 PM

mood: fine and dandy
listening to: [a song that's not familiar to me]

Guys, I'm sorry I've been too busy and tired lately. My mom and I are trying to cover as many sites as possible. We rarely spent hours on the hotel. Yesterday, we went to the wax museum, Queen's Art Gallery, and the Buckingham Palace [outside of it]. I've been around Kensington High Street, Portobello, etc. Hopefully this week we'll be able to go to the London Bridge. My mom and I are a bit hesitant about riding London's Eye but ah well, we'll see.

A random thing that comes to mind: The keyboard here in Europe is different. Some keys are not in the usual places. I get confused when I need to type a certain punctuation mark. I have to find it. Ah well.

About the tag [Ate Jonah], I'm constantly reminding myself that I should make the list whenever something pops on my mind so hopefully by the next time I go OL here, I'll be able to post it. =)

Well guys, I miss you all. I don't know if you receive my text messages (I use my mom's mobile) coz some of you don't reply but hopefully you get them. Thanks to those who take time and spend a peso whenever they think of me. Like I say, little things like that is enough to make me happy. I'll post about other stuff that happened to me here for the past few weeks pati ung sa Switzerland next time. [Then when I finally come home on the 8th of May, I'll upload lots of pics.]

There's no YM here in this internet cafe so I couldn't leave a message for you there but I might leave a message on friendster. So, catch up with you guys later! TCCIC!

[It's been so long that I've been away from a computer and internet but surprisingly I haven't an episode of withdrawal syndrome.. yet, I suppose. I seldom turn on my mp3 player too. Very odd of me.]

Btw, I'm loving Twilight. =) Edward Cullen is like a dream.

Labels: , , ,

I want to stop wondering "what-ifs".
I need to know "what is".

.