profile | tagboard | quotes | fanlistings | site | entries

Exciting Packing
Wednesday, March 26, 2008 @ 7:54 PM

mood: excited
listening to: Overloved - Paula DeAnda

I revealed one of the pants I'm gonna bring! lol I'm packing more things inside my maleta. Though I'm very causious about the weight requirement, I really shouldn't be coz I'm not gonna put a lot of stuff in. Mom told me that I only need few clothing as she will provide me with pambahay there amongst other necessities. She also told me that I might indulge in sales which will result to having trouble fitting gifts and clothes on my way back to Philippines. I asked her why I would buy winter/spring clothes and she told me that the clothes on sale are for summer. So now I'm looking forward to go around and shop for white tops, some nice long skirts, and probably accessories. =)

Here's a picture of me packing. I was going to use this and another picture (of a different pose) for my blog layout but then I got other things to deal with so I didn't have enough time to edit the layout itself. Being away for a month without internet and computer access (since I don't have a laptop-- gasp!) would mean I couldn't edit every hour of every day if I want to [exaggeration implied]. So I got a pre-made layout thanks to darkdegree. I've always wanted a nice div layout that I manage with lots of menus. I'll use this for now. =)

Labels:

I want to stop wondering "what-ifs".
I need to know "what is".

.