profile | tagboard | quotes | fanlistings | site | entries

Plans For Physical Changes
Sunday, November 15, 2009 @ 8:01 PM

mood: a bit excited
listening to: none

I need stimulation.
I feel like I have to do something different.
I'm pretty excited about changing something about myself, well, physically.
Hair dye will have to wait-- after grad.
Henna on my [secret] and [secret] will also have to wait.

Piercing! I had plans like years ago [I think that was sophomore year] that I'd get a second set of ear piercing.
Just a stub on both ears.
But does that violate my body? I mean, "the body is like a temple", right? Is that a violation?
Make-up, as something that is applied and can be removed as easily, I think, is not so bad. A piercing, however, is like a permanent mark. Also, since it's intentional, will that double the "penalty"?

Then there are risks for allergies, infections, etc.

Great.
Now I feel like I should talk to a priest first or something.
I'm not that religious but if this will be the hindrance to Paradise then I'll be seriously pissed.
-_-"


*sigh* So I guess the only safe and convenient change for me is... nail polish.
for now
-_-"


I'm back to being just bored.

Labels: , ,

I want to stop wondering "what-ifs".
I need to know "what is".

.