profile | tagboard | quotes | fanlistings | site | entries

Avatar the Abridged Series ep.8
Monday, November 02, 2009 @ 7:24 PM

mood: happy
listening to: none

I crack up every time I watch this.
Great work, GanXingba.

My favorite lines:
0:48
"I went to the Light Yagami School of Strategy. I can practically predict the future."

1:34
"Oh well. I've been waiting for an excuse to do this. Beep-beep!"
[Reference: Road Runner. C'mon, tell me you know that.]

2:55
[ROFL]

3:50
"Well hello there, looover."

3:59
"Avatar! Come with me if you want to-- Aww! I used all my finger paint making this mask!"

4:19
"Isn't it a little ironic that sucking on frogs cured for stupid?"
"Oh yeah, like rain on your wedding day ironic."

4:57
"How did you know I was the avatar with that mask on?"
"I don't know if you've noticed but you're the only bald kid in the entire world."
"He's right. You really are.

6:26
"The circle is now complete. When I met you I was but the learner. Now I am the master."
"Only a master of evil, Zhao."

Labels: ,

I want to stop wondering "what-ifs".
I need to know "what is".

.