profile | tagboard | quotes | fanlistings | site | entries

"This, too, shall pass."
Sunday, October 11, 2009 @ 11:31 PM

mood: sad yet optimistic
listening to: none

A lot of bad things happened recently.
It makes me think of Murphy's Law.

Still, I have to hold on and do my best.
I wouldn't be me otherwise.
=|

"This, too, shall pass."
That saying helps me calm my nerves [for years].

Take a deep breath and repeat after me...


*****


On a lighter note, I finally got a printer.. I mean a 3-in-1. It's on sale. It's a Canon Pixma MP198, which I conveniently named Pixy. I think we're gonna be close. Thank goodness I don't have to wake up early, go running off to internet cafés, worrying about deadlines and the fee, or other kinds of mishaps along the way...

Also, instead of taking pictures of my drawings, I could simply scan it.

Labels:

I want to stop wondering "what-ifs".
I need to know "what is".

.