profile | tagboard | quotes | fanlistings | site | entries

Stupid Kidney Stone Frustration
Thursday, March 12, 2009 @ 8:09 PM

*sigh* I'm sick and tired of watching what I eat. Kung kelan may gana na akong kumain, ngayon pa ako bibigyan ng dietary list. Oh the irony.

Tita Risma and Grandma are staying here for a few days. I'm gonna stuff myself with crabs, lobsters, cheese, and whatever's in the refrigerator. I mean, I already have a stone. My future problem will be if it will get stuck through my urinary track again like last time. It's almost inevitable, so why have a diet now?

[Err maybe because if it grows too large, it will deliberately obstruct your kidney and you'll have a bigger operation to deal with! Geez!]

Am I a masochist?
Am I suicidal?

I don't know yet but I do know that I'm FRUSTRATED.

Labels: ,

I want to stop wondering "what-ifs".
I need to know "what is".

.