profile | tagboard | quotes | fanlistings | site | entries

Plans
Friday, October 24, 2008 @ 12:41 PM

mood: a bit cheerful
listening to: Kimi Dake O - Mi

I'm working on a new layout. Hopefully, it will be up tomorrow.
I hope matuloy kami ni sis Chamie today (sleep-over).
=)

What we're playing to watch:
Bambino
Bokura Ga Ita
Dragon Zakura
Koizora
Nodame Cantabile
Tantei Gakuen Q
(not the jdrama.. I don't have the cd yet)
... but I'm sure we won't be able to watch them all.
Oh well. There would be next time, hopefully.
Yesterday I had the chance to talk with Kuya Raffy about the floor plans I made, the materials that we could possibly use, etc. He said there were great houses they made a while back in Quezon City and if I have time, we could go there for me to have ideas. In the coming monday, I'm going to talk to Engr. Reyes and get the floor plan of the other house ("peach")-- the one that Mom remembers, so that I could study it.

First day of "classes" will be on the coming Tuesday. Maybe.

Labels: ,

I want to stop wondering "what-ifs".
I need to know "what is".

.