profile | tagboard | quotes | fanlistings | site | entries

To Dream of Death is STUPID
Sunday, February 08, 2009 @ 3:49 PM

mood: ambivalent
listening to: none

"When you don't want to feel, death seem like a dream. But seeing death, really seeing it, makes dreaming about it fucking ridiculous. Maybe, there's a moment growing up when something peels back... Maybe, maybe, we look for secrets because we can't believe our minds... All I know is that there's I began to feel things again. Whatever I was, I knew that there was only one way back to the world, and that was to use the place to talk. So I saw the great and wonderful Dr. Wick three times a week, and let her hear every thought in my head.
~ Susanna Kaysen; Girl, Interrupted
Girl, Interrupted has become one of my favorite [serious] movies.

And I gotta say, Winona Ryder is beautiful. I love her eyes.

Labels:

I want to stop wondering "what-ifs".
I need to know "what is".

.