profile | tagboard | quotes | fanlistings | site | entries

AFD and UD
Wednesday, April 01, 2009 @ 12:37 PM

mood: amused
listening to: none


I was plurking today and it was then I realized that it's April Fool's Day~! AFD is really an insignificant day for me (maybe because even though I'd love to do something mischievous, it might spell trouble so I'd rather not) except for maybe once in my life. But anyway, I came across this plurk comment from a friend. It went something like: "It's April Fool's Day! Teka, sino nga ba si April?" It just cracked me up.

Also, as I was plurking, I came across another friend who searched for her nickname on the Urban Dictionary-- something most bored teenagers would do nowadays. I have tried that too in the past. Here's 3 of the results:



"She is a crazy girl."
What.an.intro

The #5 was "refreshing" (but the tags are horrible) since #1-4 where all about the slang term for Bulimia, much like #6, which is quite unbecoming really. The #7 was something I thought fictional (because my friends and I would joke about how I'd have my own airport) until today: here.

Ang daming mga kalokohan na lumalaganap sa "inernet".


So... have you tried searching for your nickname on Urban Dictionary?

Labels: ,

I want to stop wondering "what-ifs".
I need to know "what is".

.