profile | tagboard | quotes | fanlistings | site | entries

My Earphones Died
Friday, March 27, 2009 @ 12:39 AM

I'm starting to feel the meaning of vacation: not getting up early in the morning, being a couch potato, the urge to travel to new places, and of course this: "frequent" blogging.

I'm going to edit my layout today. Gotta take off some of the "underconstruction" signs. Before that, I've decided to post the songs on my current playlist, the ones I've been listening to a lot lately.

Oh yeah... My earphones died. It's old. I'm planning to buy headphones.


40 Foot Echo - Drift
Far away
It's not like I wanted you
But you're not for me
Not for me anymore



Alanis Morrisette - Everything
You see everything
You see every part
You see all my light
And you love my dark
You dig everything
Of which I'm ashamed
There's not anything to which you can't relate
And you're still here



Alanis Morissette - Excuses
These excuses how they served me so well
They've kept me safe
They've kept me small
They've kept me locked inside my cell



Ashlee Simpson - Endless Summer
We laughed, we cried
And all the while we felt so alive
It was you and me
You grabbed my hand and you made me see
What it could feel like
And what it might be like
You wrote my name in the sand



Beethoven - Violin Romance


Beethoven - Pathetique



The Bird And The Bee - How Deep Is Your Love
I believe in you
You know the door to my very soul
You're the light in my deepest darkest hour
You're my saviour when I fall
And you may not think that I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do



The Calling - Stigmatized
I believe in you
Even if no one understands
I believe in you
And I don't really give a damn
If we're stigmatized



Cassie - Is It You
Is it you? Is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me?
Could you be the one I need?



Creed - My Sacrifice
When you are with me I'm free
I'm careless, I believe
Above all the others we'll fly
This brings tears to my eyes
My Sacrifice



Colbie Caillat - The Little Things
The little things, you do to me are
Taking me over, I wanna show ya
Everything inside of me
Like a nervous heart that
Is crazy beating



Cute Is What We Aim For - Risque
I got birds in my ears
And a devil on my shoulder
And a phone to the other
And I can't get a hold of her
And what's a crush to do?
And what's a crush to do
When he can't get through?



Dido - Thank You
I want to thank you
For giving me the best day of my life
Oh just to be with you
Is having the best day of my life



Gavin DeGraw - I Don't Wanna Be
I don't want to be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately
All I have to do is think of me and I have peace of mind
I'm tired of looking 'round rooms wondering what I gotta do
Or who I'm supposed to be
I don't want to be anything other than me



Incubus - I Miss You
You do something to me
That I can't explain
So would I be out of line
If I said "I miss you"



Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm sure
There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate
I'm yours



Jonas Brothers - Hello Beautiful
Hello beautiful
It's been a long time
Since my phone's rung
And you been on that line
I've been missing you
It's true



Mi - Aishiteru
Waraitai waraitai kokoro no mannaka de
Anata ni wa uchiakeyou
Tsuyogaru watashi yowaki na watashi
Kinou no hanashi dou demo ii koto mo zenbu

Ai shiteru kore kara mo zutto
Mune wo kunde aruite yukou


Michelle Branch - You Get Me
You get me
When nobody understands
You come and take the chance, baby
You get me
You look inside my wild mind
Never knowing what you'll find
And still you want me all the time
Yeah, you do
Yeah, you get me



Nickelback - Photographs
Every memory of walking out the front door
I found the photo of the friend that I was looking for
It's hard to say, time to say it
Goodbye, goodbye



Nikki Hassman - Adore You
In a thousand ways
In a thousand hidden places
You have touched my heart
And the feeling never changes



Plain White T's - 1 2 3 4
You make it easy,
It's easy as 1, 2 .. 1, 2, 3, 4
There's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you
I love you
There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do
I love you



Something Corporate - Walking By
So why do you leave these stories unfinished,
my Cheshire cat doorstop with tears in her eyes?
Why do you look when you've already found it?
What did you find that could leave you walking by?



Stereophonics - It Means Nothing
Did we lose ourselves again?
Did we take in what's been said?
Did we take the time to be,
all the things we said we'd be

Labels:

I want to stop wondering "what-ifs".
I need to know "what is".

.