profile | tagboard | quotes | fanlistings | site | entries

Happiness and Contentment: Similarity, Difference, and the Connection
Sunday, January 24, 2010 @ 1:35 PM


listening to: Jumper by Third Eye Blind

I have just spent like 15minutes or so thinking and typing about this quotation that a friend of mine posted on his Facebook status days ago:
"Being contented and being happy are two different things. You may be contented but not happy and you may be happy but still not contented. Which one should you choose?
I'll post the stuff that I typed once I'm done editing it.. coz my thoughts might appear incoherent if I simply paste what I typed here. But that would mean later on this evening. I lost the drive na kasi.



I wish I also majored in Philosophy or even just Logic so I could "argue better".

Labels:

I want to stop wondering "what-ifs".
I need to know "what is".

.