profile | tagboard | quotes | fanlistings | site | entries

On Hiatus? Not Exactly
Monday, April 12, 2010 @ 6:14 AM

I have some posts currently on draft mode. Yes, I've been busy but I did not abandon my blog. Nope. No siree Bob. Anyway, once I find the time and the urge to edit them [most consist of a few sentences and some phrases], that will be the time to post them. Unfortunately, though I certainly have the urge right not, I do not have the time. My Grandma's in the hospital and there are a number of things my Mom and I have to do that might not be pushed through. It's hard to manage scheds.

So yeah. Today we have like 5 destinations. It will leave my mother physically and mentally exhausted. (She broke down like half an hour ago already. *sigh*) So "wasting time" and "pasttimes" (sp?) will not be in our vocabulary till the end of the month. So there.

I hope the rest of the world is enjoying the summer [vacation]... Yeah. Who am I kidding, right? But I do hope. *shrugs*
songs frequently on my playlist nowadays:
Ash - Shining Light
Audioslave - Be Yourself
Audioslave - Like A Stone
Dashboard Confessional - Don't Wait
Keane - Everybody's Changing
La Rocca - Non Believer
My Chemical Romance - I Don't Love You
Paramore - The Only Exception

Labels:

I want to stop wondering "what-ifs".
I need to know "what is".

.