profile | tagboard | quotes | fanlistings | site | entries

Pre-Halloween Update..?
Tuesday, October 26, 2010 @ 12:10 AM

listening to: Billie Piper - Honey To The Bee

It's been so long since I last visited my blog. How're you all doing? Lots of stuff happened since my last update. I guess that'd mean, there's a lot I could type here. Yeah... I could get on that... or study for my Spanish test. So...

But I will update this week... well, hopefully. I've got lots of things to do. I should prioritize, I guess. Oh well. I'll be back later.

I promise.

(There. It's locked and sealed with a promise.)

'Till then, take care, everyone. Happy Halloween! =)


[edit]
I feel blessed that I get this year off. I get to do the things I've always wanted to do. I have a more-than-amazing mom. My boyfriend and I love each other very much. My friends are still with me. I feel as though this is the break I've been looking for. God finally gave it to me. He knows best after all. =)
[/edit]

Labels:

I want to stop wondering "what-ifs".
I need to know "what is".

.